Propaganda Poster

 



 For this project, I wanted to do an issue that I really care about and I love animals, so I went with an important problem. I have two dogs in the poster and words emphasizing that these animals are family. I covered half of my profile with the dogs so that it kind of blends in. I am very proud of how this turned out and I believe it is a convincing argument. 
I made the dogs black and white as a nice contrast and I used a light purple background to present and comforting and calm feeling. I made my face red like the rage and anger I have toward the subject and I wanted to hide my face to make the dogs the main focus. I put the words "end pet abandonment" over and over so it emphasizes the importance of this issue and to make sure my argument is clear. This took about 3-4 hours.

Comments

  1. I like how many different elements there are to this poster, I also like your use of silhouette for the animals and the way the words look on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poster! You're giving off a strong meaning by putting your message repeatedly in the background. I also really like how the pets are overlapping you in a solid color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your propaganda poster. I am very passionate about animals so this poster stood out to me and has a great message. The animals turned out great. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Tag Brush