Logo




 For this project, I wanted to make my logo using a few symbols that symbolizes me in different ways. I like the symbol of a globe so I included that into my logo by creating Australia, which is one of the countries I really want to visit. I added a cross to represent my relationship with God and to show that he is important to me and I added a Saturn ring around the Earth to symbolize dance because my senior dance solo was called Saturn and I wanted to incorporate that into my logo. The colors used represent trustworthiness, creativity, and optimism which I think are words that describe me or what I aspire to be. 

I mostly used the pen tool for that and I used gradient to outline different symbols so they pop out more. I am very proud of how this turned out and I really enjoyed doing this project. It took about 2 hours to create the symbol itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Tag Brush

Propaganda Poster