Illustrator Tutorial

 Illustrator for beginners:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib8UBwu3yGA

After skimming through this video, I can say that it's the one a should go to if I am needing help. Illustrator looks very fun and easier than Dreamweaver so I am looking forward to it. I feel like creating paths is not going to be too difficult for me at all. The tool that looks like it might be a little difficult to use is the curvature tool. I think the tools that are going to be easy is the pen, pencil, and paintbrush tool.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY

This video talked about editing existing points which seems a little confusing to me. Removing and adding anchor point seems easy. I could use these tools to recreate different shapes and images. I like the fact that you can change the brush sizes instead of creating thinker lines manually. This guy summed up a majority of the content and tools used in illustrator in 5 minutes which was helpful.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AinkCNooh2A

This may be one of the most helpful videos. There are presets available in the first step which is easier than creating your own canvas size. In Illustrator we are going to be using the properties window a lot which looks a little confusing but it's very important to control different effects. You're able to use a type tool which is convenient. He explained a few shortcuts such as zooming in or out and changing the thickness of the stroke using arrows. I can't wait to create images using these tools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Tag Brush

Propaganda Poster